January 12, 2015

My ideal house


My ideal house I would have a very big garden and the house would be a very  big and fabulous.
The house would be white, because I like so much the white for a houses.
My ideal house would have a garage. In the garage would have luxury car.
The house would have a bed room, gym, garage, sitting room, bath room, kitchen..
The kitchen would be very glamorous (like the whole house), The kitchen would have
a big tables, pictures in the wall, a buffet with the best food, because in my ideal house
it's important have the best food and the best all.
My ideal garden would have a volleyball court, because I love volleyball, would have a swimming pool, many flowers, trees, all very beautiful.
In the bathroom would have a Jacuzzi, very luxury shower, one Sauna, and of course a makeup table, for be pretty.
In the top floor would have my gym, with my radio, my television, my machines to be strong.
My ideal bedroom would have a very big, comfortable and beautiful bed, many photos and pictures in the wall, a
table for study, my laptop. And of course a dressing room with a lot of shoes, clothes, dresses, etc...
To the end, the sitting room, very very big sitting room, with a sofa, luxury television, one table (similar to that of the kitchen),
pictures in the wall.
The sitting room would be very elegant and luxury, with its own library with a million of different novels.

































No comments:

Post a Comment