March 18, 2014

France

All the class went to Normandie, France.
We went exchange.
My correspondent were Louise and Emma.
The firts day I went to Emma's house.
Emma is a very good girls, she took me to bowling with the other persons in the class.
The next day we went to visit the town.
After i had a party in Emma's house with my friends, it was a very good party.
The Sanday i went to Louise's house.
The Saturday me, louise and my friends go to shopping.
In the nigth we went to Fanny's house with my friends, everybody slept in Fanny's house.
The sunday we stay in the house.
The second last day me and marina went to swiming pool.
The last day was very sad, because no one  wanted to separate.
We arrived at 12 pm.

Were a very good travell, the best for the moment.
The people are very fuuny.
Everything was ok.
I would like to repeat the next year.
I want to go in the summer.










No comments:

Post a Comment