January 8, 2014

Christmas day



'Christmas day is 25 of December , which was the birth of jesus.
This important day for millions in Saturnalia began.

The history of Santa Claus is very old but imgaen Santa Claus with sleigh, reindeer and gifts is invention of Americans today.
It is also very proper for Christmas Eve (24 December) a family dinner is done.
Even today many people go to midnight mass, which is in honor of the birth of jesus'
 

 In the Christmas day, i had a presents, a dinner with my family, and after me and my cousin went to 'Midnight mass' with the Juniors.

The midnight mass it's a misa where the birth of jesus is celebrated, this misa it's a 12 hours of the nigth, juniors and me sing carols at the misa.
We arrived to my house at 3:00 am.



Bell on bell

'Bell on bell
Bell and one,
 

Peek at the window,
You see the child in the crib.

Bethlehem Bethlehem bells,
That angels play
What new you bring me?
'

No comments:

Post a Comment