March 29, 2013

Mr Rigth



My perfect man must have a very strong body, He has to be handsome and attractive.
He should have big sky blue eyes and a smile of perfect teeth.
He must always wear a cap

He has to do a lot of sport.
He has to know going in long
He must be very tall, and of course thinner.
I wish I had brown hair clear, and tousled short hair.
My perfect man must have a slope and my name tattooed.


He has to be young, older than me.
He would have to be very friendly with all the world.
He has to be very sympathetic and has to take care.
He has to be very trustworthy and I can trust 100%.
He is a lovely guy who send me nice things
he could not be a fake person.
He has to be loyal to all.
I must be a little crazy and that his madness makes me smile.
He has to be a little jealous, but not too.
He must be a bit of gaming geek.




No comments:

Post a Comment