February 10, 2013

Carnival Day

What is the origin?


On the night of Carnaval anything goes and tells the legend that's why they put masks.The carnival is a public celebration that takes place immediately before the Christian Lent, with date variable (between February and March, depending on the year), combining elements such as costumes, parades and street parties.


The origin of its conclusion seems probable pagan festivals, such as those performed in honor of Bacchus, the god of wine, the Roman Saturnalia and Lupercalia, or which were held in honor of the bull Apis in Egypt.
The carnival lasts 3 days in the Christian culture.


                  Carnaval in Escuela2

The carnival in Escuela2 is very common tradition we do every year.
The carnival begins on Wednesday and ends on Friday.
In those three days, the Carnival King (who always dresses up to not know who he is) told us things we need to take the next day, if we fail, we strip arina or eggs.
The last day we can always go as we please.



This carnival i dressed up as choni.
I took a picture with my friends who were also going to chonis.
We had a great time.






CARNAVAL STORY


Hi, my name is Silvia, I’m13 years ago, I born August 22, 1999
My group of friends are La Lusi, la Yoli, la Marele and la Helen.
My Choni name is La Silvi
I’m very raw and aggressive, the group is dodgy. I like into a lot of trouble with my friends.
My hobbies are exercise, smoking, going to bottle, go pasota with teachers. Insulting and getting into trouble.

A one day like any other Silvia wakes up grumpy.
When it goes to school with his little group of friends to skip classes to drink and smoke (as usual)
That same day when classes were about smoking, a girl who was in his class (but not of their clique) had gone out to drink some water.
The girl stood with eyes wide when he saw all those girls out of class, and smoking!
The guy said he would tell the teacher.
Silvia did not leave, he started hitting, spitting, broke his jaw and ribs, then broke his shirt and left it there. Then turn off the cigar Silvia in the face and went from there.
That day, when teachers found out what happened, do not know anyone like, Silvia and her little group, and came out of this mess without any problem.


Personal Opinion
My personal opinion is simple: I love dressing up since I was little, I always liked the carnival in Escuela2, and now in which I like even more.

Bibliography

Historia del Carnaval

No comments:

Post a Comment